Tuesday, September 7, 2010

makeup beginner haul

I have been searching for a makeup brand that was good and affordable so i decide to go with mark, they have good products and good review on what i was looking for also heres were i bought it all 

mark Super Cosmetic Bag
so this is the bag i will be putting everything from mark in for now its super big, cute and pink girlie girlie






mark Angled Contour Face Brush
super soft and i gat this brush for the bronzer




mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer
this little bottle here is small but with just a little bit of it it covers for sure.. i love this is a keeper for sure





mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup
I gat it in Honey

mark Save The Day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick honey-golden
i'm not fully sold on this but it was my first time using it maybe i used it wrong for my under eyes circles but my blemishes it cover it for sure and it super light 
mark Please Hold Eye Primer
this is super light on the eyes for me not that heavy its easy to put on

mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder
this is so pretty i love the color i so want to get the colors from mark and it soft to and shimmery 

mark Kabuki Brush
i bought this for the face powder its super kawaii(cute) 
mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder
I gat it in Golden/Honey
mark Foundation Brush
This Brush is super soft i just love how it blends in the foundation i had a hard time at first but it was my firsts time doing it and i think is great price and great for makeup beginner.


No comments:

Post a Comment